Doing so will create a backup of all the partitions on your device. These include the data, system, vendor, boot, among others. So if your device gets bricked or boot looped, you only need to restore this backup and the device will be up and running.
The necessary communication between your device and PC. Users can now browse the latest deals, compare products and learn the latest trends and tech, be updated with latest happening in the Philippines in just a click of a button.
- In simple words, this is where you begin your journey to hack your phone.
- For example, you can save your photos or videos, music, and especially the backups of your Android phone.
- We’ll not be held responsible if your phone gets damaged by following these methods.
- If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir.
- Users would be heartbroken if their Android device was lost or stolen, and all the photos, text messages, contacts, and other valuable data were gone for good.
- The customizable panel has a gesture replacement and that’s the 3-button navbar which is highly useful for users who want the old navigation system back.
One way is to use a cloud-based backup service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox. Another way is to connect your phone to your computer and use a program like iTunes or Android File Transfer to copy your files to your computer. Finally, you can also use a physical backup device, such as an external hard drive or USB flash drive, to store your files. You can easily restore your Android phone’s data if it is lost, stolen, or breaks down if you back it up to the cloud. Some of that data can be backed up to Google’s cloud storage service Google One. When you are not a customer on one of the company’s paid plans, you can store up to 15GB of mobile data in the company’s cloud storage.
- In fact, it works well during the time of security it needs.
- Installing Magisk through custom recoveries on modern devices is no longer recommended.
- So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- If you have a rooted phone and you install a lot of ROMs or other mods, then you’re no doubt well-versed in using a custom recovery like TWRP.
When Magisk download the firmware hijacks the recovery, there is a special mechanism to allow you to actually boot into recovery mode. Each device model has its own key combo to boot into recovery, as an example for Galaxy S10 it is (Power + Bixby + Volume Up).