costa rica wildlife tourism
1. Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Typical lunch and Arenal Volcano Hike
With volcanoes, waterfalls, and rainforest right its doorstep, La Fortuna is ideally situated for an outdoor adventure
2. Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings
See the best of La Fortuna and the Arenal Volcano area in just one day with this tour.
3. Manuel Antonio Park Nature Guided Tour
Explore one of the most diverse habitats in the world on a guided nature hike through Manuel Antonio National Park.
4. Guachipelin Adventure Volcano Zipline Horseback River Tubing Combo
On this action-packed tour of Hacienda Guachipelin enjoy four thrilling activities in just one day
5. Coffee Experience, Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Gardens
The best TOP Ranked tour from San Jose 3 destinations in one day.
6. Upper Balsa River White Water Rafting Class 3/4 in Costa Rica
Enjoy a white water rafting adventure with Class III and IV rapids; they’re more challenging than easy rapids
7. Rio Celeste Hiking, Sloth Sanctuary & Llanos de Cortes Waterfall Tour
Visit the Tenorio Volcano National Park to see a unique natural phenomenon at the site where two rivers merge
8. 3-in-1 Arenal Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall & Volcano Hike
Designed with an outstanding combination for you to explore the best of the wonders surrounding the volcano.
9. Day Trip from San Jose to Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica.
10. La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the # 1 most visited private ecological attraction in Costa Rica
Thanks For Reading
Next: 10 Facts about the Amazon Rainforest
Find Out More