Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens In The World
10. Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix, Arizona, US
The garden has more than 21,000 desert plants coming from 139 various species.
9. Claude Monet’s Garden, Giverny, France
Monet’s garden is famous for its beautiful pond garden with a Japanese bridge.
8. Longwood Gardens, Pennsylvania, US
located in Pennsylvania showcases 40 breathtaking gardens. Spreading across 436 hectares, with about 4.5 acres dedicated to greenhouses.
7. Giardini Botanici Villa Taranto, Piedmont, Italy
This botanical garden has over 20,000 varieties of thousands of different species of plants.
6. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London
This botanic garden has more than 50,000 species of vegetation.
5. Butchart Gardens, British Columbia, Canada
The 55-acre land has 26 greenhouses and has over 700 types of plants, including exotic flowering plants.
4. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Pattaya City, Thailand
The garden has a huge display of tropical flowers as well as plants. It has more than 670 native plant species.
3. Garden of Château de Villandry, Indre-et-Loire, France
he Sun garden is in the upper terrace which features meadow plants, lime trees, and Sun-shaped ornamental pond in the garden’s center.
2. Gardens of Versailles, Versailles, France
It contains hundreds of acres of flower beds, 300 hectares of forest, 35 km of canals, 373 statues, and 600 fountains.
1. Keukenhof, Lisse, Netherland
The garden covers an area of 32 hectares or nearly 80 acres. It is situated in Lisse, Western Netherlands.
Thanks For Reading
Next:राजस्थान की नदियाँ
Find Out More